First-Time Home Buyer Program
If you've never purchased a home or haven't owned a home in the last three years, you qualify as a "first-time home buyer."
Our program is designed to educate potential homeowners about mortgages and factors to consider when buying a home. It will teach you how to read and understand your credit report, and how to budget for housing expenses. Once you complete the program, we'll discount your closing costs to get you into the house that will become your home.*
Eligibility and program details:
- Have not owned a home in the previous three years
- Minimum credit score of 700
- Must occupy the home once purchased
- Loan maximum $200,000
- Receive $500 discount toward closing costs*
- Obtain a certificate of completion from the Financial Wellness Center for the following training modules:
- Considering Home Ownership
- Credit scores and reports
- Fixed interest rate loan
- 100% financing up to the value of the home with no PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance is not required. Typically, if your down payment on a home is less than 20%, you’ll have to pay for mortgage insurance.)
- Contact Member Services for available loan terms (918-664-6000, select option 8)
If you are already a member, click here
to begin the program.
Not a member? Apply now QUESTIONS?
Call 918-664-6000, select option 2, to speak with a Member Financial Representative.*Loan balance must be between $90,000 - $200,000 to qualify for the $500 discount.